THE 2nd ANNUAL SAINT ANSELM COLLEGE PURPLE RIBBON LACROSSE CHALLENGE
This fall, the Saint Anselm Men's Lacrosse Program, through the 2nd Annual "Purple Ribbon Lacrosse Challenge," once again, supports the Purple Ribbon Cause.
Michelle Cadorette, a 1991 of Saint Anselm College, battled Malignant Thymoma for 14 years before passing away this August.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 6TH, 2013 AT 8 AM
ADMISSON: $5 FOR ADULTS AND $3 FOR CHILDREN
RAFFLE TICKETS WILL BE SOLD THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND PRIZES WILL INCLUDE:
- a one-night weekend stay at the Liberty Hotel in Boston, MA (a $450 value)
- 2 Celtics tickets (Saturday night game, loge level)
- a one-night stay at the Radisson Hotel, Manchester, NH
- a $100 Day's Jewelers gift certificate
- 2 complimentary entrees at Margarita's Mexican Restaurant
- $25 gift certificates to: British Beer Company, Barnes & Nobles, Outback Steakhouse, Amazon, Ollie's Food & Spirits, and many more.
8am - Saint Anselm vs. Curry College
9am – American International vs. Clark
10am - Saint Anselm vs. UConn
11am - Franklin Pierce vs. Clark
12pm –American International vs. Curry College
1pm - Franklin Pierce vs. UConn
*All games played at Grappone Stadium.
*ALL PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT THE MICHELLE CADORETTE FUND FOR MALIGNANT THYMOMA RESEARCH. CONTACT email@example.com FOR MORE INFORMATION.